Monday, November 18, 2013

On God's Timing:

And how is it exactly, that we achieve the purposes of God in the Earth, is it by striving with our circumstances, running around trying to do what we know in our heads should be done?! Or is it more to our being lead, a reading of the signs to us that as God opens the doors we become aware of just exactly when we are to act. A sense in our spirits, not our minds, as to God's timing - not this striving, striving, striving to do. Christ said, how is it that you can look at the sky and know what the weather will be, yet you can not read the signs of the times?! I wish I could give my brother John the patience to believe that in God's time this great work will come about, but I can not - it is his process and I will not interfere with what God has for him to learn......

No comments:

Post a Comment